The wormvsbird flickr account is updated with NEW PICS!!
Here's a link: wormvsbird PICTURES
Don't remember what else to blog about. I mean, I love Lydia, I love puppies, I love Wii, I love christmas, I don't like the news about baby grace, pretty depressed about that, check didn't come in big enough, I ran 2 days ago and i feel worse now than when I ran, I'm wussing out riding the bike to work because I don't want to get cold, lots of movies coming out that I want to see, lots of Jeeps on craigslist that I want to buy, really just cant wait to get home today. I want to be with Lydia and the puppies as much as possible, I want to run when I get home, I want the Jeep to stop squeaking, I want alot of stuff.
But right now I am at work, feeling kind of stressed, and somewhat lacking in optimism, a rarity for me. Im just in a funk, and cant wait to dance myself out of it. Word.
2 comments:
Let me be the first to say a few things:
1. I DO NOT like Chiauauahauas, but your pups are very cute
2. Somebody has holey socks, and somebody now knows what to get somebody else for Christmas
3. Your pictures are awesome
4. Your tree is killer
5. Your beard is OUT OF CONTROL
and finally
6. I have been so stressed that I have developed a twitch under my right eye. Seriously. It's been there for like 3 days.
Love you homes.
Your brother from the same mother,
and Home-Boy #1,
D
First off, best comment ever, brother.
2. To be honest, I DO NOT like chihuahuas either, but these two are sooo incredibly cute and nothing like the chihuahuas that I have met in the past, you'll like em!
3. You know me oh so well, I was wondering when you'd finally notice. But this would also be nice: http://www.imissmytvshow.com/id66.html
4. Yes, my beard IS OUT OF CONTROL!! IT keeps asking me to FEED IT, "FEED ME, FEED ME". And all I can do is cry and bathe the beard in my tears!
5. I twitch, I twitch.
Oh the webs we weave when we woo women with wobbly weaves.
Don't know what that means.
I'm out. PEACE!
Post a Comment