Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Chatty-Cathy

I rant. I rant alot. I am not very short, nor am I witty. I just type what it is my head. And I post. I post alot. I am always posting, but I worry no one reads all my posts because I post so much. I mean I work. I work alot. I am working alot alot lately. But I work really quickly and efficiently. So Im always finishing work and wondering what to do next. Which is usually surfing. Alot of surfing (the 'net). Which eventually results in me reading and getting ideas. Alot of ideas. So eventually, I get so many ideas that I have to blog in order to get those ideas out there. Way out there. So please forgive me for posting so many blogs, like 2 a day. Please take the time to go and read them. Because they come from my heart. Well actually from my brain. And I think that they are the best form of communication from me to you. Because I am NOT good on phones. Not at all. I get awkward and spurt things off in random short sentences. Because I cannot gather my thoughts all of a sudden. I mean, imagine if this was a conversation on the phone. How would it ever end? It wouldnt, because I rant. I rant alot.


And now a picture of my beard. Its now over about 1.25 inches long. hahahhahhahahaha!


oh p.s. - Some news. Lydia, Bradley and I went over to Operation Kindness this weekend and looked all the puppies and cats they have. We both would like a dog, preferrably a french bulldog, but considering the $2,000 price tag I think we might go with one of their REALLY COOL cats. Who knows, we'll keep the updates coming in.

3 comments:

Verity said...

I'm not much of a phone talker either. I communicate better through computer keys. :) That picture was a little scary, but your beard is amazing!

Call Me Grizzly said...

Thanks for clarifying the surfing you specialize in is on the 'net, not the waves.
Also, your beard is killer. Just in time for the winter, too!

Amy said...

Do you need a license for that thing? Are you planning on growing in out until you can braid it? It's not really cool if you can't braid it... Just ask Evan Baxter...