A few quick hits since tomorrow's super-busy and Tom's snoring away already:
-4th of July weekend was looooong, relaxing, and very much in order. We spent a great deal of it in the pool and hanging out with friends which was EXACTLY what we wanted to do. We attempted to go to Addison's Kaboomtown fireworks show, but almost died along the way in traffic and ended up missing most of it. Tom and I did, however, pretend we were in a spy movie by running full-speed back to our car in the parking garage. Sa-weet.
-Switched over to Sprint for cell phone usage and found an amazing deal (thanks Poppa Sheen!). Our phones are currently in the mail, so the excitement has waned somewhat, but it's still cool knowing we wont be using a thrift store phone and a pay-as-you-go phone anymore. Wooooot.
-Took Bear and Beulah to a dog park this afternoon which went smoothly for a while, but ended in me yelling at some lady. Details to follow.
-Tom's working super super hard lately, taking on a bunch of 12-hour shifts and being a trooper about it. Hopefully the sting of driving to Decatur everyday will be eased when he gets his new MOTORCYCLE :)
-And last but not least... (DRUMROLL PLEASE) LYDIA P. ANDERSON IS GRADUATING FROM COLLEGE IN MAY!!!!!! If all goes well and I get the classes I want in the spring, I will FINALLY have a degree. Suffice it to say that that thought alone has kept me working extra hard these past few weeks, and makes the onset of summer school bearable.
Thank you everyone for keeping us updated with your blogs- it's the highlight of my day to find out what everyone's up to. have a goooood hump day tomorrow.
2 comments:
Fun update, Lydia, thanks!!! Great news about school, too!
WHAT????? AWWW man! I am never going to finish! Ever!!!
Post a Comment