Thursday, July 24, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS, TOMMY!


(this post will be mostly in caps due to sheer awesomeness)

TOMMY GOT HIRED ON FULL-TIME AT POCO GRAPHITE!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!

This is Tom's first non-temp/contract job in more than a year, so we are super-stoked, and I am so proud of my man. He works so hard and does such a good job, I try never to take it for granted.

p.s. I'm taking Tom to a super-cool new Dallas restaurant this weekend. It's a surprise, so you'll have to check in next week to see where we went!

p.p.s. This is one of my favorite pictures of all time. We both look so totally stupid, and I love it. Dang! Tom's lost a lot of weight, too. I, however, have gained a few poundies. Is there anything Tom can't do? I think not...

Three cheers for Tom!

Hip Hip HOORAY
Hip Hip HOORAY
Hip Hip HOOORAAAAY

-Lydia

3 comments:

Call Me Grizzly said...

way to go holmes!

Verity said...

That is great news, thanks for sharing!!! Does he still have to get up at 2am now?!?!

bedelia said...

congrats tommy