Friday, August 31, 2007
Drive in Theatre, Poo Fiasco, Lawrence Sleeps.
Man, so much has happened, I hope I am in the right mood to tell you all about it. Well, after that clip, let's try.
1. I want to just start off with the most drab of events. I had to go number 2 here at IBM. Usually you can just walk right in and do your bizz, then get out of there. The strange thing here at IBM though is that there are only 2 bathrooms, a really big one, and a single stall one. That is, again, for the entire building. Which holds something like 900 people I believe. 2 bathrooms. Not smart. So today I had the unfortunate experience of really needing to relieve myself of the pain that was something like a prairie dog trying to push through his hole to get up to the surface, except somebody put Saran Wrap over his hole and was keeping him there, so he struggles with all he's got, aggravating the earth around his hole. Pain. So I go into the smaller bathroom, which is closer, and as soon as I walk in, one guy is leaving, and another is using the toilet, and it wreaks. So I nonchalantly zip up my fly, which was undone as soon as I was through the door, because heck, I had to go, and I walk the 20 long seconds it takes to the other bathroom. "Closed for Cleaning". Holy crap, no pun intended, this is getting worse. But hey, I know the cleaning guy, he's awesome, so I just walk in under the sign, give him a needy look, and he says, "hey, hey, is ok, is ok!" And gives me a big smile, seriously, nicest guy here, and not in a creepy way, I mean whole heartedly nice. So I sprint in to the stall, slam the door, drop the drawers, and I am very quiet, because when I walked in, the cleaning man was talking in Spanish to some dood in the big handicapped stall. So I know he's next to me, can see my shoes, is sitting there, judging me, waiting for even the smallest fart to come out of me so he can laugh and point and judge me openly. But I wait and the pain is so immense that I think all I'm gonna do is kinda poo, as in, no pushing, no grunts, not even bending forward, just let something happen, which never does. But when I looked down, to my surprise! There it was! The prairie dog poopped(pop/poop) through the Saran Wrap and got to the other side! Without even moving ANY of the earth around it's hole! Nobody had any idea! Especially me!!
That concludes numero uno, for those with weak stomachs, I'm sorry, I know that it's a gross subject, and due to me trying to learn some *tact*, I decided a cute little story about a prairie dog's struggle to get out of his hole would be better than just saying my poop was prairie doggin and I felt like I was about to explode in my pants. Man, there's that tact thing again. And no, I'm not going to delete that, that is who I am. :)
2. The Drive-In Theater was the one of the best experience of the year. Lydia thought this great idea up and Lucas and I both benefited from it. So Lucas, Lydia, and I went down to Ennis to check out the drive-in theater, at first, I was so shocked, I didn't know what to expect, I think I was remembering the drive-in theater in the movie 'The Outsiders' and I think I was expecting a crowd. But this is Thursday night and the only inhabitants are what appears to be the family that runs the joint, 3 cats, and 2 kittens, cute kittens. Well we get to our theater posting and set up camp, which is, open the back trunk on the jeep and throw down the tarp I have in there. Yeah, wasn't prepared for that, next time, and if you ever go, make sure to bring, 1. Lots of water/snacks, 2. chairs or lots of pillow to lay down (that is if there is more than 2 of you, then just sit in the car silly), 3. blankets or jackets, it got cold, which was strange, but it happened. We went to go see a double feature for only 6 bucks a pop! it was AWESOME, but again, we went and saw the movie "The Invasion" followed by "The Bourne Ultimatum". I know that Lydia and Luc went to this only for my enjoyment, and also so I stop talking about how good it is, and how they must see it. Thanks doods.
Lawrence keeps sleeping, I know he's not dead, but for real, he just kind floats under this fake tree thing I got in there, it's funny, because when I try to wake up he freaks out and swims about before settling down and moving to where it looks like he is staring RIGHT AT ME!! DUhn-DUHN!!!!!
Well this was fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
"Dood, I don know" about you! I still love you even though that post was WAY TMI. :)
I literally laughed out loud at that ridiculous prairie dog story. Hilarious, dood.
I literally laughed out loud at that ridiculous prairie dog story. Hilarious, dood.
Post a Comment