Tuesday, July 3, 2007

That's TUFF


In my opinion, I find the FUNNIEST pictures online...

I watched alot of videos of people in their jeeps going offroad, that stuff is scary, but if I had an International Scout II I would totally tackle mountains.

I spent the night last night at ma & pa's house, they are away on vacation and wanted me look after it as best as I can. So I watered the plants, popped in Star Wars Episode 1 on VHS and if I got bored of that I popped in Back to the Future 1 on DVD, I was set man! Then I raided there candy clost and grabbed 4 licorice, 3 suckers, and a handful of hot tomales, then I grabbed a bowl of cheetos and sat down and watched most of Episode 1, then I fell asleep and had THE COOLEST REAL-LIFE RELATED DREAM EVER!!!!
In my dream I was taken to this doctor by friend's and family and he said this, and I totally quote: "Tommy, if you do not stop eating candy and candy-coated items completely, then I'm afraid you'll GO BLIND."

Then I get to work today, the last day of work this week for me, and what do I do? I raid the M&M's jar they have here and grab 4 snak paks of regular M&M's and chowdown! And wouldn't you know it?! IM NOT BLIND! Take THAT!


Oh, ma and pa, if you are reading this, then please lemme tell you, I DID pick up after myself, the house is still spick and span!

-Tommy

2 comments:

Tomasito y Lydia Lemon said...

what exactly are "candy-coated items"

Tomasito y Lydia Lemon said...

p.s. this is lydia under your name.