Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Big Sleep

I've been feeling pretty rough around the edges lately. It is not a good feeling. Bags under the eyes, not enough sleep, achy, lazy, tired at 8:30pm. So I decided to do something about it, after work I headed over to Lydia's and wanted to take a nap after dinner with her family. So we first tried the hammock. Except after slapping a few blood-splattering mosquitoes we headed inside and fell asleep, at about 6:30pm. Then I wake up at 11:45pm and decide not to head home so I set my alarms and went back to sleep within seconds. Then I wake up at 7:20 and headed off to work. That's dang near 13 hours of sleep. And man did I feel better. SOOO much better.

Then to help with the other affects that I have been feeling I decided to walk around my work building whenever I am feeling ancy and bored. It's about a 7 minute walk around the building so doing this several times a day will be pretty dang good for me I think. I hope I lose weight man. 190 is bad.

3 comments:

bedelia said...

Man, I NEED some sleep like that.

Lydia Lemon said...

I love you.

Jordy said...

Why don't you put up a new blog dude?